Zero Wing 零翼 is founded by Shi Feng in his new life. With the focus on quality over quantity, the guild follows the path of the elite.
After Zero Wing's repeated display of strength against Beast Emperor, Miracle Guild, and other superpowers. They have obtained the complete Guild Legacies of the Secret Pavilion and Netherworld Empire, allowing them to be considered as a Super Guild by any metric. They were then further recognized as a bona fide super guild able to rival the Five Super Guild.
- 1 Guild Information
- 2 Guild Ownership and Shares
- 3 Member Benefits
- 4 Guild Leadership
- 5 Members
- 6 Personal Guards
- 7 War Weapons, Ships, Tanks, Combat Puppets and Mobile Fortresses
- 8 Guild Mines and Special Buildings
- 9 Allies
- 10 Enemies
- 11 History
- 12 Trivia
- 13 Wars & Battles
- 15 Achievements
- 17 List of References
Zero Wing is a guild that was started in the early days of God's Domain and slowly grew in both power and status, proving themselves to be a powerhouse even against many established Guilds and Teams.
Zero Wing is renowned for its strict recruitment standards, as they have chosen to follow the path of the elite, focusing the guild's resources on a select bunch of people, allowing them to achieve their greatest potential. As the story progresses, the criteria to join Zero Wing increases due to more applicants. The current criteria are: Elite members have to reach the middle stage of the Trial Tower's fifth floor and Core Members have to reach the middle stage of the sixth floor.
Most members begin as a normal member and have to work their way up the ranks to qualify for the elite teams, legion, reserve forces, and even the main force. Qualification comes in the form of promotion tests that occur periodically, which compares one's progression in the Trial Tower, one's combat performance among other criteria. No one is exempted from this test, even if they enter based on the personal recommendation of the guild, and even Shi Feng.
Members in the guild can be differentiated by the glow from their emblems. Elite member's emblem emits a light blue glow. Core members have a light purple glow, while the top ten of their class would receive a dark purple glowing emblem.
- Aqua Rose - 5% Share
- Shi Feng - 79% Share
- Gentle Snow - 15% Share
- Secret Chamber of Commerce - 1% Share  
note: Secret Chamber of Commerce got the share only as a guarantee for Candlelight Trading's basic membership of the chamber of commerce. Zero wing vice versa has 1% share of Secret Chamber of Commerce as a guarantee. This regulated and agreed to protect both parties' interests
In its initial stage of development, members would be access to most features of the Guild's Residence, Guild's Treasury, and other features by using their Guild Contribution Points (GCPs). In order to gain GCPs, members can participate in guild related activities (quests, missions, wars, etc) or by trading in weapons and equipment, tools and items to the treasury. As an added benefit for elite members and above, they are allowed to purchase private housing in the various Guild Towns and Cities.
After the guild had established themselves as a powerhouse and more members flocked to join them, new requirements were introduced to identify the benefits each member would receive. The contribution of each member would be recorded and it would be the defining factor, instead of one's combat power. If members fail to obtain the quota of guild-related achievements and GCPs required of their rank, they would be demoted by their rank. Members are also at risk of expulsion from the guild if they fail to fulfill a reserve member's quota, no matter their strength 
The guild received 20 access passes to the Secret Pavilion's simulated training program. These passes are only accessible to the main force in order to develop them.
After acquiring Ouroboros' old training ground, Zero Wing was able to take over the entire building, obtaining their own virtual training system, more rooms, and facilities for their members, etc. The building had 133 floors and was filled with facilities such as offices, training areas, entertainment areas, and rest areas. Each member would receive their own living space which was much better than their cramped living space in Greenwater Villa.
After creating the Candlelight Chamber of Commerce, they had received a full Refinement Realm Legacy from Shining Tiger, the training data of Flowing Water Realm experts, and access the training facilities from Unyielding Soul, many of the main force members were able to train and improve themselves. 
When the guild was promoted to a 4-star Guild, they received the following benefits: 
- Guild Emblem (Mysterious-Iron Rank) - Provides an increase of 2% to all Basic Attributes, Attack Power, Defense, and Exp Gain, when six or more Guild members are within 150 yards.
- Guild Battle Flag (Bronze Rank) - When planted in an area, all Guild members within 200 yards will receive a 10% increase to all Attributes for five minutes
- Receive more high-ranked quests from NPC nobles
- All guild members would receive a 5% boost to their Basic Attributes and Exp earned in the Star-Moon Kingdom.
|Shi Feng||Guild Leader|
|Aqua Rose||Vice-Guild Leader|
|Gentle Snow||Vice-Guild Leader|
|Cold Shadow||Vice-Guild Leader|
|Blue Frost||Vice-Guild Leader (District One Branch)|
|Blackie||Manager of Workshop|
|Melancholic Smile||Manager of Candlelight Trading Firm|
|Youlan||Manager of Candlelight Trading Firm|
|Liang Jing||Manager of Candlelight Trading Firm|
|Fire Dance||Commander of Main Force|
As the story progresses, they were various updates about the members of Zero Wing:
- As of chapter 640+, there were over 300 Dark Gods Legion with 600 in reserved. There are also 100 Core expert in which the top 30 of the core expert has a chance to be invited to the Zero Wing Workshop in the real world.
- As of chapter 1898, there were over 600 Tier 2 Players due to the usage of the Primordial City's Primordial Soul. This number surpassed most superpowers at the point of the story.
- As of chapter 2016, Zero Wing was able to gather over 1,000 Tier 2 Shield Warriors and Berserkers who were converted into Giant players.
- As of chapter 2183, most of the Guild's experts player had reached Level 70, and there were 43 Refinement Realm experts, 1 Flowing Water Realm expert (Fire Dance), and 1 Domain Realm expert (Shi Feng).
- As of chapter 2216, Zero Wing had 86 Refinement Realm and 7 Flowing Water Realm experts and 2 domain realm experts (Shi Feng and Yan Tianxing).
- As of chapter 2303, Zero Wing had more than 100 Refinement Realm experts,
- As of chapter 2317, 26 Main Force members had entered the Truth Realm, with both Yan Tianxing and Yi Luofei entering the Ascension Realm. Alluring Summer, Silent Blade, Shadow Sword, Stubborn Bone, and Zhao Yueru had broken through to Flowing Water Realm 
- As of 2378, 24 Main Force members completed their Tier 3 Class Promotion Quest, they were: Cola, Shadow Sword, Yan Tianxing, Yi Luofei, Silent Blade, Alluring Summer, Youlan, Stubborn Bone, Zhao Yueru, Turtledove, Blackie, Ye Wumian, Flying Shadow. The other 11 were not named. Gentle Snow, Aqua Rose, Fire Dance, and Violet Cloud were not part of this group as they had entered the Tower of Four Gods.
- As of 2439, there were more than 50 Tier 3 players in the guild.
- As of 2667, there are 100 plus Tier 3 reserve main force members defending Silverwing Town in the guild.
- As of 2864, there are more than 800,000 Tier 3 players and 73 Tier 4 players in the guild
- As of 2918, there are 9 tier 6 experts
|Name / Account Name||Class||Realm of Refinement & Truth||Team Position/Job|
|Shi Feng / Ye Feng||Tier 6 Swordsman /
|Aqua Rose||Tier 6 Cursemancer /
Sea God Legacy
|Beyond the Domain Realm
|Vice Guild Leader|
|Youlan||Tier 3 Summoner /
|Refinement Realm||Core Member / Firm Management|
|Main Guild Assistant Manager|
|Fire Dance||Tier 6 Assassin||Domain Realm
|Commander of the Main Force|
|Blackie / Black Cloud||Tier 3 Cursemancer||Refinement Realm||Main Team / Workshop Management|
|Cola||Tier 3 Guardian Knight /
Dragon Slayer Knight
|Chief MT of the Main Team|
|Yan Tianxing||Tier 6 Assassin||Domain Realm
|Yi Luofei||Tier 4 Elementalist||Void Realm
|Ye Wumian||Tier 3 Shield Warrior||Half-step Refinement Realm||Main Force|
|Yu Qiaoqiao / Turtledove||Tier 3 Guardian Knight /
Sea God Apostle
|Half-step Refinement Realm
Ascension Realm 
|Violet Cloud||Tier 6 Cleric / Astromancer||Void Realm
|Alluring Summer||Tier 5 Elementalist /
Dragon Slayer Mage
|Flowing Water Realm
Ascension Realm 
|Rampant Blade||Tier 2 Berserker||Half-step Refinement Realm||Main Force|
|Minor Wind||Tier 2 Ranger||Refinement Realm
|Ice Queen Su Qianliu||Elementalist||Main Force|
|Sentimental Memories||Ranger||Main Force|
|Flying Shadow||Tier 3 Assassin||Half-step Refinement Realm||Main Force|
|Fu Jinghong / Shadow Sword||Tier 3 Berserker /
Sea God Apostle
|Flowing Water Realm
Ascension Realm 
|Stubborn Bone||Tier 3 Berserker||Flowing Water Realm
Half-step Truth Realm
|Seven Light||Tier 2 Swordsman||Refinement Realm
Half-step Truth Realm
|Remnant Cloud||Tier 2 Shield Warrior||Refinement Realm
Half-step Truth Realm
|Graceful Moon||Tier 2 Summoner||Half-step Refinement Realm
Half-step Truth Realm
|You Ziping / Silent Blade||Tier 3 Berserker||Flowing Water Realm||Main Force|
|Thoughtful Rain||Tier 2 Elementalist / witch||Refinement Realm||Core Member / Top Ten Elementalist|
|Blue Bamboo||Tier 2 Cleric||Refinement Realm||Core Member / Top Ten Clerics|
|Happy Wind||Tier 2 Traveling Bard||Refinement Realm||Expert Member|
|Drowsy Sloth||Oracle||Founding Member
|Gluttonous Mouse||Summoner||Founding Member
|Lonely Snow||Berserker||Founding Member
|Water Buffalo||Berserker||Founding Member
|Carefree Wind||Elementalist||Member of Dark Gods Legion |
|Cool Breeze||Assassin||Member of Dark Gods Legion |
|Virtuous Cloud||Shield Warrior|
|Dark Eye||Berserker||Core Member|
|Shadow Chaser||Assassin||Reserve Elite|
|Blood Rain||Oracle||Reserve Elite|
|Luo Yiyi||Druid||Reserve Elite|
|Members of Black Dragon Branch|
|Gentle Snow||Tier 6 Berserker / Holy Warrior||Beyond the Domain Realm
|Vice Guild Leader|
|Zhao Yueru||Tier 4 Elementalist / Flame Shaman||Flowing Water Realm||Main Force|
|Fierce Snake||Berserker||Refinement Realm||Core Member|
|Negative Life||Ranger||Core Member|
|Xiao Yue'er||Cleric||Core Member|
|Wind Mill||Summoner||Core Member|
|Wild Bone||Shield Warrior||Core Member|
Aside from Anna and Kite, the guild has 28 Fine-Gold Personal Guards (If they were provided enough resources, Fine-Gold Guards could have up to a 40% chance of completing their promotion to Tier 5). Currently Tier 3 NPCs which were promoted via the Ancient God's Literature Fragment - Page V. 
War Weapons, Ships, Tanks, Combat Puppets and Mobile Fortresses
- Swift Dragon Speedboat 
- Hurricane Sailboat 
- Flying Eagle Speedboat 
- One-horned Sailboat 
- Storm Speedboat 
- 8 Crimson Dragon Flying Ship 
- Grey Thunder Flying Ship
- This forging design was obtained by Shi Feng by trading a lost Imperial heirloom to the Tier 5 Wizard Saint guarding Star-Moon Kingdom's 3 Kingdom heirlooms, as well as paying double the monetary cost of the design itself.
Guild Mines and Special Buildings
- Ancient Bronze vein, Medium Mineral Fields in Lost Town, Boneless Lands
- Evil God's Eye - Power Ore
- Source Fire Vein in Flame Demon's Valley
- Manatite Vein on Karna Island - A Superior vein which requires 1,600 players to mine at maximum efficiency, with a 7% to 9% chance of obtaining Magic Crystals. 
- Northern Fortress ore vein - Gravity Mountain Range’s
- rare ores that could be used for crafting ships, as well for producing Level 100-plus weapons and equipment.
- Ocean Viewing Town Medium Shipyard 
- Zero Wing Auction House in Guild Towns and cities. Glory Town, Stone Forest City, Zero Wing City, etc.
- White River City's Auction House - After winning the White River City's First Auction House Competition, and getting the management rights, the Guild was able to have a new income source. 
- Stone Forest City's Zero Wing Auction House was linked with the White River City's NPC Auction House, which allowed the warehouses and products to be shared.
- Extraordinary Tower - A training tower constructed by an ancient civilization. The tower has a total of three floors, each providing training that is more intense than the one before. Passing all three floors would qualify someone as an expert in the Realms of Truth. Located in the Lost Town, Boneless Lands. 
- Ancient God’s Tower - 80% of profits goes to Zero Wing - 20% to Dark Rhapsody & Deity Society
|Allies||Class||Guild / Team||Chapter|
|Imperial Thunder||Ranger||Sharp Arrow Team||284|
|Lifeless Blade||Berserker||Sharp Arrow Team||284|
|Phoenix Rain||Elementalist||Phoenix Pavilion|
|Yuan Tiexin||Secret Pavilion|
|Endless Scars||Elementalist||Midnight Tea Party||1112|
|Mu Lingsha||Unyielding Soul|
|Unyielding Heart||Berserker||Unyielding Soul|
|Illusory Words||Cleric||Crimson Emperor||1892|
|White Autumn||Giant's Heart||2362|
|Brilliant Wargod||Shield Warrior||Twilight Echo||182|
|Lone Tyrant||Guardian Knight||Dark Star|
|Overlord War Bear||Berserker||World Dominators||242|
|Red Feather||Star Alliance||349|
|Laughing Heaven||Overwhelming Smile|
|Nine Dragons Emperor||Ranger||Dragon-Phoenix Pavilion|
|Tiger Breaker||Dark Soul||1792|
|Blood Oath||Berserker||War Blood Adventurer Team||2285|
After being reincarnated, Shi Feng decides to create his own workshop and guild - Zero Wing - with the first members being Blackie and himself. Although doubtful at first, Blackie committed himself to aiding Shi Feng to establish the workshop and guild, by recruiting members and managing the administrative aspect.
Although Shi Feng did not immediately create his guild, he was looking out for potential talents and recruiting them for his dungeon party. These party members would become the founding members of the guild. Under his tutelage and assistance, they would grow to become experts in God's Domain. These members include Blackie, Cola, Violet Cloud, Drowsy Sloth, Lonely Snow, Gluttonous Mouse, Fire Dance, Water Buffalo.
Shi Feng first mentions the name of his guild in chapter 90, but the guild isn't created until chapter 244.
After recruiting Aqua Rose and her subordinates in, Shi Feng finally had the numbers to form his own Guild. He submitted a request to the Adventurer's Association and 'Zero Wing' was formed! When Aqua Rose had brought her subordinates to the Starstreak Trading Firm's meeting room, there were anxious to find out which superpower Black Flame belonged to. But to their surprise, there were only nine members in the guild, they were disappointed that it was an upstart guild. However, Shi Feng's message of depending on one's own performance to establish their Guild and build their power from the ground up. Confident in the financial resources of Black Flame, the member's fighting spirit was ignited but some still had their doubts.
When Shi Feng turned their attention to the White River City's Ranking List, they were shocked to find that the top eight positions had been taken by Blackie and the rest. This was sufficient to prove their strength as a guild with experts and bring fame to the guild.
When Gentle Snow managed to finish negotiation with the other stakeholders, she was able to obtain 100% shares of the Ouroboros' old training ground. After informing Shi Feng, he got the entire workshop to move with him while setting the Jin Hai's City as their branch workshop for the recruitment of potential talent. Previously, due to the limited space that the workshop had, they had to cut off existing members for promising new recruits. With this move, they were now capable of accommodating more internal members, hiring more management, and Lifestyle players.
- Violet Cloud was the first to unlock her Mana Body beyond 100%
- Acquired the complete Refinement Realm Training simulation from Shining Tiger 
- Acquired 10 slots for Unyielding Soul Flowing Water Realm Training Simulation
- Acquired the Void Realm Training simulation from Azure Chamber of Commerce 
- Acquired 20 Black Cards from Secret Pavilion for there Complete Domain Training simulation
- Gentle Snow and Aqua Rose are said to have experienced 80 years in endless slaughter and combat 
- caused by a time dilation while traveling back from the Western Continent
Wars & Battles
Zero Wing vs Dark Star and World Dominators
- Gentle Snow and 14,000 members of Ouroboros allied to Aqua Rose and the 3,000 members of Zero Wing against +10.000 members of the World Dominators guild.
- Black Flame vs. Dark Star and members of the Underworld.
- Chapter 299 -
Zero Wing vs Overwhelming Smile
Zero Wing vs Dragon Pavilion - (Chapter 547 to 558)
- Dragon Pavilion led 100 War Dragon Legion which are in Half Step Refinements led by Martial Dragon a Domain Realm experts. They also deployed the 10,000 Blood Legion. Dragon Pavilion Attacked the Guild Residence of Zero Wing, Zero Wings deployed 30,000 of its members and over 50 Common and Tier 1 NPCs.
- Battle results: Kite and Shi Feng together killed Martial Dragon and killed half of the War Dragon Legion. Half of the 10,000 Blood Legion are also killed. Zero Wings lost almost all of its 30,000 members only the core members who are Tier 1 remained after the attack.
Zero Wing and Ouroboros vs Star Alliance, Flower of Seven Sins, Twilight Echo, Overwhelming Smile (Chapter 728 to 752)
- Star Alliance led 100,000 of its experts together with the combined 100,000 members of the Overwhelming Smile and other guilds to attack Zero Wings Stone Forest City. Zero Wings deployed 10,000 experts together with 300 Dark Gods Legion and 100 Core Experts. Ouroboros allied with Zero Wings led 70,000 experts to help Zero Wings. Flower of Seven Sins deployed 50 assassins which consist of 30+ Refinement Realm, 10+ Flowing Water Realm and 1 Void Realm to kill the 100 core experts of Zero Wings.
- Battle Results: Shi Feng killed the Void Realm expert from Flower of Seven Sins and together with the 100 core experts of the zero wings killed all of the Flower of Seven Sins assassins. From the 100 core experts, only 70 remains in Zero Wings. Star Alliance and other guilds who attacked the 300 Dark Gods Legion and 10,000 experts from Zero wings are almost annihilated.
Zero Wing vs Blackwater, Pantheon, Heaven's Burial and Beast Emperor (start-1049/end-1100)
- Blackwater had dispatched 200,000 elite members, Heaven's Burial 50 000 elite members, Pantheon 3 legions, Beast Emperor 200 000 monsters with lowest-leveled among them was Level 60(3-Mythic monsters, Grand lords, Great lords...) and over 100 one-horned humanoid monsters(20 were Great Lords while the rest were High Lord rank.). They also had 17 Tier-3 summoning scrolls, 3 cannons and, tier 4 curse scroll(Space Smasher) and Magic Barrier Stones(To put Shi Feng inside the barrier).
- Zero Wing had only 20 000 elite members (Near the end of the war the number increased) and NPC soldiers, and guards. They also had 8 Tier-3 summoning scrolls, three Magic towers (In the beginning one), Four Defensive Turrets, Five Miniature Ballistas, Nine-star Polar Domain, Double Protection Barrier and Divine Beast's Descent(Summon Divine Dragon(Elemental Creature, Mythic)).
- Result: Zero Wing obtained plenty of monster materials from 200 000 monsters(2,428 Evil Energy Crystals and Rare materials...), even after taking into account the weapons and equipment Zero Wing's members lost in the war, they had netted an additional 114,633 pieces of weapons and equipment(The most inferior items were Level 35 Bronze Equipment with even Level 40 Dark-Gold Equipment in the mix.). They also got 28 items from Lancelot's corpse(Among the 28 items Lancelot had dropped, twenty were Epic materials. Of the remaining eight, three were Epic Weapons and pieces of Equipment: a cloth armor headdress, a staff, and a pair of plate armor bracers. As for the five remaining items, two were Tier 4 Magic Scrolls, two were designs, and the last one was the Town Promotion Order).
Zero Wing vs Abandoned Wave[Evil God Apostle](start-1336/end-1347)
- Abandoned Wave had dispatched 500,000 Evil Beasts(elites, super-elites, 40,000 Level 60-plus Chieftains, 3,000-plus Lords, 200-plus Great Lords, 40-plus Grand Lords and five Level 70, Mythic) and 6,000 Evil Demon
- Zero Wing had 40 000 members in town. They also had 73 Miniature Ballistas (with 200,000 Exploding Arrows), 2 Intermediate Mana Pulse Cannons, movement-type, defensive magic array, 2 000 NPC guards, 1000 adventure association's NPC's, Hero - Gilbert, 3 Tier-4 Divine Dragon
- Result: Zero Wing annihilated every evil beast and evil demon. Shi Feng also sealed Abandoned Wave. In the end, he killed grand lord that Beast Emperor summoned and obtained Evil God Crystal.
Zero Wing vs Heaven's Burial: Frozen Scar (Chapter 1390 to 1395)
- When the forces of both guilds met at Frozen Scar, Shi Feng initialed a Guild War.
- Heaven's Burial had 20,000 members and Zero Wing had 1,200 experts.
- Result: Zero Wing emerged victorious after killing more than half of Heaven's Burial forces and Singular Burial, their Guild Leader. Zero Wing only lost 300 experts.
Zero Wing vs Heaven's Burial, Blackwater and Beast Emperor (start-1686/end-1697)
Before this war Zero Wing had a financial war against Heaven's Burial(subsidized by money from Blackwater). War of wealth ended unclear, although Shi Feng destroyed Heaven's Burial's main money-making town.
- Heaven's Burial had gathered over 300,000 members before Stone Forest Town. Although only around 170,000 of them were elite members, and the rest were normal members, the normal members were not to be underestimated. Even the weakest among them was Level 45. Furthermore, Heaven's Burial had the support of a large force of Evil Demons. Counted over 100,000 of these monsters. Blackwater had dispatched 6,000 experts and eight Catapults.
- Zero Wing had around 100 000 players in town and 3 Baphomets (Mythical monster/High Demons) . They had also a few hundreds of Miniature Ballistas.
- Result: The battle lasted around 20 minutes. Zero Wing annihilated all the Mythic ranked monsters and a vast majority of players and monsters. Due to Baphomet's soul attacks. players who died under it received a higher death penalty. Shi Feng obtained Evil God's Eye after killing one of the Mythic ranked Evil Demon..
Both Guilds sent out 10,000 experts to participate in the battle. Even though Starlink overwhelmed Zero Wing in quality and quantity of experts, Zero Wing had a higher average level and their main force and core members had been strengthened by Casting Goldstone.
Result: Zero Wing emerged victorious due to the deaths of their Domain Realm experts, and Lu Xingluo withholding his final trump card