Violet Cloud is first introduced in Chapter 59, when Shi Feng encounters her in Red Leaf Town's Trade Area. Violet Cloud was being harassed by Drifting Blood from Martial Union, and Shi Feng handles him and offers to hire her as his personal chef.
- 1 Description
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Level
- 4 Abilities
- 5 Equipment
- 6 History
- 8 List of References
Violet Cloud is a peak expert of Zero Wing and is the Chief Cleric in their Main Force.
Originally hired as Shi Feng's personal chef, she was slowly involved in the guild matters and solidified her spot on the main force as a great healer and control fighter.
A fragile-looking young lady with doll-like eyes, rosy lips, snowy white neck, delicate hands, poorlydeveloped smooth flat chest.
|Level 1||Tier 0||59|
|Level 3||Tier 0||78|
|Level 70||Tier 2||2118|
|Level 95-96||Tier 2||2288|
|Level 100||Tier 2||2356|
|Level 119||Tier 3||2651|
|Level 121||Tier 3||2698|
|Level 131||Tier 4||2812|
Lifestyle Profession - Chef
|Lifestyle Profession Rank||Chapter|
Class: Cleric / Astromancer (Advanced Legacy)
- She obtained the Astromancer Class Change Magic Weapon in chapter 333.
- Obtained Tier 2 in chapter 1503.
- Promoted to Tier 3 
- She is revealed to be a Tier 4 player
- She was able to unlock 95% of her Mana Body after undergoing the Starlight Fortress's Legacy Trial the first time.  She fully unlocked her Mana Body after using the Starlight Fortress's Legacy Room. 
- She unlooked 101% of Mana Body, she was the first person to surpass 100% threshold from Zero Wing members, may be even in the entire God's Domain, because experts of various superpowers only unlooked about up to 80% by that time
Realms of Refinement:
Realm of Truth:
- Space Time Bloodline (Consumed in Chapter 1951) 
- Top-tier Basic Bloodline that has 2 of the 3 Supreme Attributes of Illusion, Space and Time.
- Reduces all Spells' cast-time and Cooldown.
- Improvements focus on Vitality, followed by Intelligence, Endurance, Agility, and Strength
- Elemental Bloodline (Consumed before Chapter 2070) 
- Top-tier Advanced Bloodline.
- Increased compatibility with all Spells.
- Improvements focus on Intelligence and Vitality, followed by Agility, Endurance, and Strength.
- Berserk Skill, Power of Darkness 
- Tier 0 Spell, Truth Shield - An instant spell that protects the target from a certain amount of damage
- Tier 0 Spell, Terrorizing Roar - Causes all enemies within range to lose control of their characters.
- Tier 0 Spell, Instant Recovery - An instant spell that heals the player
- Tier 0 Spell, Recovery
- Tier 0 Spell, Healing Light - Heals 10,000 HP
- Tier 0 Spell, Lesser Healing
- Tier 0 Spell, Greater Healing - Heals a large amount of HP.
- AOE Healing Spell ch.937
- Tier 1 Spell, Healing Aura - Heals 3,000 HP every 0.65 seconds for 10 seconds
- Tier 1 Legacy Skill, Absolute Space - Nullifies all attacks the caster receives for five seconds. 
- Tier 1 Spell, Black Coffin - Traps the target for three seconds, with each step taken after the spell causing damage to the target.
- Soul Cloud
- Tier 1 Spell, Basic Soul Return - Resurrects one player while in combat. Player resurrected will only recover 30% HP and 20% Mana. Their death penalty will be halved. 
- Cooldown: 30 minutes
- Tier 1 Spell, Mana Balls
- Tier 2 Skill, Holy Light - Increases target player's maximum HP by 20% for 15 minutes. Can target up to 50 players.
- Tier 2 Spell, Holy Prayer
- Super Spell, Super Recovery - Instantly heals all allied players within a 30-yard radius for 40% of their Stamina and increases Stamina recovery rate by 200% and Basic Attributes by 15% for the next one hour.
- Cooldown: 12 hours
- Tier 3 Defensive Spell, Amethyst Barrier - ch. 2698
- Triple-Casting 
- Customized Bronze Combat Technique 
- Bronze Combat Technique, Spatial Smash - Creates 22 shadow blades, then transform into a black hole that shots out and turns everything in its wake into nothingness. 
- Star’s Reminiscence (Magic Weapon)
- Life Talisman
- Death's Sigh
- Soul Robe
- Void Shoes 
- Magic Light Pendant 
In Shi Feng's previous life, Violet Cloud was recruited by Gentle Snow and joined Ouroboros for three years. After Gentle Snow left the game after losing the challenge for Guild Leadership, Violet Cloud leaves the guild as well. She continues to be a solo player, and after becoming a Tier 4 Great Cleric, countless first-rate Guilds tried recruiting her but failed. Even Ouroboros attempts to invite her back but failed. This angered the Guilds and they send their experts to assassinate her.
Unfortunately, not only did Violet Cloud not get destroyed, instead, she became even stronger. She massacred the players sent by these Guilds, giving them a crushing defeat. Not long after, she advanced her Job to Tier 5, becoming a Brilliant Cleric Saint. This caused those first-rate Guilds to become even more helpless.
In the end, Violet Cloud became a Tier 6 Cleric God. At that time, she searched for all those first-rate Guilds to have her revenge. These Guilds could only pay the price of blood to quell this matter. From then on, Violet Cloud became one of the top ten Cleric Gods in the entire world. This incident caused the upper-echelons of Ouroboros to greatly regret not asking her to stay all those years ago.