Note to all: Please do not add any of the equipment to this page since they are available on the equipment category page itself.
- 1 Description
- 2 Equipment Ranks
- 3 Equipment Types
- 3.1 Armor
- 3.2 Weapons
- 3.3 Cape
- 3.4 Ornaments
- 3.5 Accessories
- 5 List of References
Within God's Domain, players are able to equip themselves with different pieces of equipment to increase their Basic Attributes and bolster their combat power.
These equipment comes in different ranks.
- Throwing weapons are extremely rare, rarer than ornaments, and are the only ranged options for melee players. Throwing weapons are categorized by rank instead of levels and are therefore the only weapon-type that used throughout the entire game without becoming obsolete. Hence, every throwing weapon is worth a fortune.
- In Shi Feng's previous life, most melee experts still used Mysterious-Iron ranked throwing weapons after reaching Level 100. Only a few had acquired Secret-Silver or Fine-Gold throwing weapons, and only the most fortunate players had obtained Dark-Gold ranked throwing weapons.
- Capes are extremely rare. They are rarer than rings and ornaments.
- Rings and necklaces are extremely rare equipment. They are worth at least double that of equipment of the same quality.
- Ornaments are the rarest of all equipment. Compared to jewelry such as rings and necklaces, ornaments are far more valuable. In God's Domain, every player can equip three ornaments at most.