Initially conceptualized as a Lifestyle Player Guild, Horizon Alliance, Shi Feng would end up creating the Candlelight Trading Firm. The main focus of the firm is to groom all kinds of Lifestyle Players and produce items that can be sold at the various stores in the various empires and kingdoms.
"A small spark may kindle a raging fire. Let’s call it the Candlelight Trading Firm" - Shi Feng
The first store was bought in chapter 490 when Shi Feng bought 2 plots of lands in White River City. The firm was originally managed by Melancholic Smile, before Youlan joined further in the story, and started to assist her.
- 1 Store Locations
- 2 Members
- 3 Events
- 3.1 First Candlelight's Auction(ch1268)
- 3.2 First Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 3.3 Second Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 3.4 Third Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 3.5 Fourth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 3.6 Fifth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 3.7 Sixth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- 4 Prominent Products
By chapter 913, the trading firm would have established 25 Shops, with White River City being the main branch, and the rest being branch shops established in 22 other cities By chapter 986, with Gentle Snow joining Zero Wing, the firm added 16 more plots of lands, 3 of which were in Black Dragon Empire.
- White River City (Main Branch) - 4 Star Shop. 
- Promoted to a 3-star Shop.  It has two basements, with the lowest one being the firm's underground warehouse. It is guarded by a Level 100, Tier 3 Fine-Gold Personal Guard. 
- Promoted to a 4-star Shop.  The building was renovated to a 21-story building which was 100 meters tall and occupied 40% more land. There were 50 Special Workshops, 12 Basic Mediation Room, and 1 Research Workshop. The total renovation cost 155,000 Gold.  The Mana density in the shop is twice as dense as it was previously, which allows players to maintain calm and clear-headed. 
- The Research Workshop is constructed with Magic Crystals and Mana Stones which causes the Mana Density to be immensely high.
- It has the Shared Warehouse function which allows one 4-star Shop and five other 3-star Shops to be connected. It allows for the transport of items and even up to 200 non-bag space items.
- One of the reception room on the top floor has been modified with 379 pieces of Primal Void Stones and a Mana Gathering Magic Array. The Mana Density in the room is immensely dense and is able to improve a player's mental strength by 20%. 
- There have 2,000 lifestyle players working in this branch.
- Star-Moon City
- Maple City
- Stone Forest Town
- Silverwing Town
- Black Dragon Empire
- Purple Thorns Kingdom - Glory Town
- Twin Towers Kingdom
- Dark Night Empire
- Fairy Country - Forest City
- Apocalypse Empire
- Zero Wing City
The players in the trading firm consist of a mix of both contract members and official members. All players are required to sign contracts, that include a clause that in order to leave the firm, they would be required to pay compensation fees for the designs they had learned.
There are a total of 20,000 Lifestyle Players working for the trading firm. Over 4,000 members had officially signed a contract to become internal members.  For internal members who have achieved an Advanced rank in their chosen profession, they will be promoted to official members in the firm. In order to be promoted to a core member, players would have to achieve a 30% success rate in the production of Advanced Lifestyle Designs.
As of chapter 1967, there were five additional Master Lifestyle players (2 Master Alchemist, 2 Master Forgers, and 1 Master Engineer), their names are not revealed.
Due to increased competition among Guilds for Advanced and Master rank Lifestyle players, the Candlelight Trading Firm started to offer wages to their players. Advanced Lifestyle players were entitled to 20,000 Credits per month and Master Lifestyle players were entitled to 100,000 Credits per month.
After the shop was promoted to 4-star rank and gained the new function, Research Workshop, it became the newest benefit to Master Lifestyle players in the firm.  After the emergence of several major powers and adventurer alliances from the Otherworlds, Shi Feng got Melancholic Smile to readjust the firm's development. 
- All members would have access to the Mediation Rooms for 10,000 GCPs per hour. 
- All internal members would have access to the Research Workshop for 50,000 GCPs per half an hour. Core members would receive a 20% discount on the price. 
- All members are allowed to purchase a private house in Stone Forest City located in the Cold Spring Canyon with their contribution points. 
|Name||Lifestyle Profession||Lifestyle Rank||Role||Chapter|
|Shi Feng||Forger||Intermediate Master||Business Owner & Chief Forger|
|Melancholic Smile||Forger||Advance Master||White River City Firm Management|
|Youlan||Merchant||3-Star||Zero Wing City & Stone Forest Town Firm Management|
|Cream Cocoa||Forger||Advance Master||Core Member|
|Burning Abyss||Engineer||Basic Master||Core Member & Chief Engineer|
|Silent Wonder||Alchemist||Grand Master||Core Member & Chief Alchemist|
|Roasted Ironheart||Forger||Advanced||Core Member|
|Nine Coasts||Alchemist||Intermediate||Internal Member|
|Ocean Smile||Engineer||Intermediate||Internal Member|
|Happy Mo||Architect||Advanced||Internal Member|
|Wind Chimes||Architect||Advanced||Internal Member|
|Boiled Fish||Architect||Advanced||Internal Member|
|Silent Aspiration||Alchemist||Basic Master||Internal Member|
|Floating Cloud||Alchemist||Intermediate Master||Official Member||1554|
|Smiling Heaven||Alchemist||Advanced||Official Member|
|Tainted Maple||Alchemist||Intermediate||Official Member|
|Rain Walker||Alchemist||Advanced||Internal Member|
|Gentle Stab||Alchemist||Advanced||Internal Member|
|Dormant Twilight||Alchemist||Advanced||Internal Member|
First Candlelight's Auction(ch1268)
- Items sold: Magic Whale Skin, 5xThunder Pass,50x personal houses, 10x slots to enter the Holy City of Titan
First Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- A total of 2,000 units were put up for a month lease with the starting bid was 30,000 Credits. At the end of the auction, the lowest closing bid was 600,000 Credits, while the highest was 1,740,000 Credits.
Second Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- Due to the increased number of participants, players had to hold more than 500,000 Credits in order to participate in the auction.
- A total of 1,000 units were put up and each bid opened at 2,000,000 Credits, with the highest bid being 2,360,000 Credits
Third Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- A total of 1,000 units were put up with the highest bid being 2,570,000 Credits
Fourth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- A total of 1,000 units were put up with the highest bid being 2,710,000 Credits
Fifth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- A total of 1,000 units were put up with the highest bid being 2,820,000 Credits
Sixth Auction for Stone Forest City's Private Housing 
- Another total of 1,000 units was put up.
- Crimson Sunset Set - Tier 2 Mana Set Equipment 
== List of References ==